Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Eat Lead for Breakfast


Self-Indulgent, Self-Important, Self-Made, Self-Modified, Self-Described, Self-Supported, Self-Worth, Self-esteem, Self-Centered, Self-Motivated, Self- Desecrated, Self-Destructive, Self-Serving, Self-Identified bullshit

Yo hipsters, forgive me for I have sinned, its been two days since my last confession.

Wait, this isn’t mass? SH-IA-T. Wrong again.

Does anyone else feel like they’re living in a dream? Maybe it’s the sun’s annual tour through Pisces that leaves us all feeling mildly intoxicated. Who knows.

Then again, I have known (and dated) enough Pisces to form my own school of fish, so it is an energy I’m familiar with. What is it about the artistic creative sensitive redeemer type that pulls me in every time?

In other random musings, I’ve never dated a guy plus all of his friends at one time. Not that I don’t love, Bob, Rob and Tom tagging along on EVERY single social function and personal visits to my home, but it’s starting to border on the lines of ridiculous.

Good thing I have a full supply of bartenders to keep me occupied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he better call Tyrone to come get his SHIT! tell him girl

SallySunshine said...

You bet your ass I will! And hey, don't you forget to call him either if he get's out of hand. Heh. Keep that sucker in line!
~SS