Friday, March 23, 2007

George Bush and Female Desire

(Not a likely combo you say?)

This fucking incompetent irresponsible administration, with its lies, corruption, and greed, has gone too far. Democrats have given George the Finger, and there’s no turning back. Today, ACTUAL legislation passed in the House in a 218-212 vote which provided for a time table to bring the troops home. It’s hard to tell if the Senate will pass it, but it’s a start. Bush has said he will veto the measure if it ends up on his desk. Everything negative that could be said about this president has already been said. Soooo, I’ll spare you the “he’s a trigger happy war mongering obstinate fool who needs to remove his head from his ass” speech.

Ahem.

Now that I’ve got that off my chest, back to the babes. It is, after all, female desire week. Let’s not waste anymore time.

OBJECTS OF DESIRE: The Musical: Act II

How could I forget these two? I seem to have a preference for brunettes, with blue eyes, that is.

But, as my friend Julie would say, “I don’t discriminate, I’m an equal-opportunity destroyer.” Indeedy, Julie.

Rachel Yamagata




Amy Lee




Next, I’d like to continue with some cinematic duos of female desire. Here are my most recent two.

Loving Annabelle- Diane Gaidry, Erin Kelly




This could very well be my life story. Teacher falls for hot young student- so delicious, yet completely inappropriate and naughty.

My Summer of Love- Natalie Press and Emily Blunt



Hell, Emily Blunt by herself works for me too. Yikes- she’s sexy.





*Turns off movie projector and turns on the lights*

Time for a cold shower.

1 comment:

Cassandra Says said...

I'm with you on Rachel Yamagata. Just don't make me listen to her music.