Monday, January 22, 2007

A Techni-Colored Dream Inspires This Stream


I put my hand on the crystal ball and my eyes saw…..

In a neon forest the trees were spinning, from the ground they came, the blue and yellow leaves, snakes transforming, landscapes changing, the ground-breaking, the orange sky shaking, an earthquake quickening, the explosion rocking, a desperate launching, a girl leaving, the last escape, the last chance, a radio malfunctioning, Jesus freaks waving their arms in the air, speaking in tongues, the blood in their mouths turning to rust, the court embracing a lie, the fatty excess leaking through the door , the system unfolding, the breath of death staring down at the face of a little girl, the uneasiness mounting, the wounds of the fleshing escalating, intensity circulating, drinking the kool-laid, the brainwashed followers partaking, the efficiency of the mass-grave containing humanity’s waste, flies hovering above the edge of the dinner plate, eating our mistakes, eating our habits, eating our addictions, eating the atrocities done in the name of God, holding hands so we can embrace love, licking gold from the moon to find our way home, separating our ambitions from dead weight, experiencing purity while fortifying destiny.

Neon Forest- Iggy Pop

I'm sliding like a lizard on my belly and back
It's a miracle I haven't fallen through any cracks
The life on display is trouble for sure
The drugs that I took have made me impure

The neon forest is lighting up
The neon forest is lighting up
My brain

I've learned some nasty lessons so I'm shutting
My mouth
A fury in my gut is spinning me round
and round
To be a total phony is the winning design
When the fabric of life is a horny goldmine

The neon forest is my home
And like a cartoon cat I roam
Where only kids are still alive
And anyway they're gonna fry
My brain

You can get a weird prize for being adored
You can join the "in crowd" for being a whore
Although you are lonely you wish for a fence
America takes drugs in psychic defense
You can say what you want but nobody's there
Have you got any money?
Are you anybody?

"You live like this, sheltered, in a delicate world, and you believe you are living. Then you read a book... or you take a trip... and you discover that you are not living, that you are hibernating. The symptoms of hibernating are easily detectable: first, restlessness. The second symptom (when hibernating becomes dangerous and might generate into death): absence of pleasure. That is all. It appears like an innocuous illness. Monotony, boredom, death. Millions live like this (or die like this) without knowing it. They work in offices. They drive a car. They picnic with their families. They raise children. And then some shock treatment takes place, a person, a book, a song, and it awakens them and saves them from death. Some never awaken." Anais Nin

No comments: